- Energy1321kJ 316kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1761.00kJ (421.20kcal)
- Chocolate cupcake kit consisting of individual packs of chocolate cake mix, chocolate frosting mix and white and dark chocolate curls. Cupcake cases included.
- Includes cupcake cases
Chocolate Cake Mix (57%), Chocolate Frosting Mix (38%), White And Dark Chocolate Curls (5%).
Chocolate Cake Mix contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring.
Chocolate Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder.
White And Dark Chocolate Curls contain: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
White Chocolate Curls contain: Milk Solids 14% minimum
Dark Chocolate Curls contain: Cocoa Solids 32% minimum
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Cooking time: 15 minutesMakes: 6 cupcakesYou will need:1 medium egg; 60ml (4tbsp) water; 70g softened unsalted butter, cupcake tray.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C /Gas Mark 4. 2. Place the 6 cupcake cases into a cupcake tray.3. Empty the cake mix, egg and water into a bowl and mix using an electric or hand whisk for 1 minute.4. Divide the mix equally between the 6 cases. 5. Place into the centre of the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until well risen.6. Once baked, leave to cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then transfer on to a cooling rack. 7. Whisk the frosting mix and the softened butter together until light and fluffy.8. Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe or spoon on the frosting and decorate with the chocolate curls.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each cupcake (75g) contains|
|Energy||1761.00kJ (421.20kcal)||1320.75kJ (315.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016