- Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- For more recipes visit: www.campbellsoup.co.uk
- Great for cooking
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 295g
Water, Mushrooms (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Cream, Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Whey Powder, Soy Protein Isolate , Yeast Extract, Milk Proteins, Onion Powder, White Pepper
Store in a cool, dry place. Store unused soup in a suitable covered container and keep refrigerated. Use within 2 days., Best Before End: See top of can
- Cooking Instructions (General): All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only.
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty the soup into a saucepan and gradually add one full can of cold water, stirring constantly. Heat to serving temperature, stirring frequently.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Based on an 800W oven.
- Empty the soup into a 1-1 1/2 litre microwaveable bowl and stir in one full can of cold water.
- Cover and heat on full power for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute, then stir.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Kelsen Group A/S,
- Bredgade 27,
- 8766 Nr. Snede,
- It is important that you enjoyed our condensed soup. If you would like to contact us with any comments or suggestion, please:
- 0800 111 6301
- Line open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Calls may be recorded.
CAUTION: METAL EDGES ARE SHARP.
295 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (as consumed) Per 100g||(as consumed) Per Serving (295g)||% RI*|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019