Batchelors Cup A Soup Chicken 81G
- Energy350kJ 83kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 140kJ/33kcal
- Instant Chicken Soup
- Love your mug
- With a Cup of Soup to hand it'll only take a moment to stir up a snack that's tasty, warm and satisfying - but you'll probably want to give yourself a bit longer to relax and enjoy it...
- Nation's favourite cup soup**
- **Symphony IRI Grocery outlets Dry Soup 52 w/e 16 April 2016
- Low in fat and sugar
- Contains less than 90 calories
- No added MSG
- No preservatives
- Pack size: 81g
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
Water, Glucose Syrup, Onion, Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Chicken (1%), Palm Oils, Salt, Flavourings, Milk Protein, Parsley, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Sea Salt, Sage Extract, Turmeric, Colour (Beta-Carotene)
- May also contains Celery, Soya and Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place.Best Before End: See Top of Pack
Preparation and Usage
- As Easy As
- 1 Empty a sachet into a cup or mug.
- 2 Add 230ml of boiling water.
- 3 Stir well, wait a few moments.
- 4 Sit back and enjoy...
Number of uses
This pack contains 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Preservatives
- DO NOT USE IF INNER SACHETS ARE OPEN OR TORN.
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled Sachet. Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Consumer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222 722 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack.
- Or write to us at:
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Prepared||Per Portion (250g) As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||0.8g||2.0g|
|of which Sugars||<0.5g||1.0g|
|This pack contains 4 portions||-||-|
DO NOT USE IF INNER SACHETS ARE OPEN OR TORN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019