- Energy1190kJ 283kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 908.40kJ (216.30kcal)
- Clusters of wholetail scampi (Nephrops norvegicus) pieces with added water, coated in breadcrumbs.
- Covered in a golden crumb for a crispy coating
Scampi (Crustacean) (45%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Potassium Triphosphate), Salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain fish and molluscs.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 16-18mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 16-18 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
Instructions: From Frozen: Fry in hot oil at 180°C for 4 minutes. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (131g**)|
|Energy||908.40kJ (216.30kcal)||1190.00kJ (283.35kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016