Tesco 6 Cheese And Onion Rolls 360G
- Energy736kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1227.28kJ(293.71kcal)
- A blend of cheeses with onion wrapped in puff pastry, topped with crumbed mature Cheddar cheese.
- A blend of cheeses with onion wrapped in golden puff pastry, topped with crumbed mature Cheddar cheese.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cheese (21%), Potato, Palm Oil, Onion (10%), Water, Cornflour, Maize Starch, Milk, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Dried Potato, English Mustard, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dried Egg White, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Pea Protein, White Pepper.
Cheese contains: Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Red Leicester Cheese.
English Mustard contains: Water, Mustard Flour, Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Turmeric.
Red Leicester Cheese contains: Red Leicester Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 15 mins
Instructions: Can be served hot or cold. For best results oven heat. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g Contains||Each cheese and onion roll (60g) contains|