Tesco 18 Bitesize Mini Savoury Eggs 216G
- Energy145kJ 35kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1207kJ / 289kcal
- Seasoned pork sausage meat filled with egg and mayonnaise, coated in breadcrumbs.
- Meaty and Golden Egg mayonnaise encased in seasoned sausage meat and fine breadcrumbs Our savoury eggs are made by our experts in Lincolnshire.
Pork (40%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Egg (12%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Salt, Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Pepper Extract, White Pepper, Egg Yolk, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Yeast, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Nutmeg, Paprika Extract, Sage Extract, Mustard Seed, Marjoram Extract, Dried Marjoram, Dried Sage.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 12 mins Remove all packaging. Can be eaten hot or cold. If heating, place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 12 mins.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One savoury egg (12g)|
|Energy||1207kJ / 289kcal||145kJ / 35kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019