Tesco Finest Unsmoked Wiltshire Cured Joint
- Energy770kJ 184kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 616kJ (147kcal)
- Unsmoked Wiltshire cured gammon joint with added water.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Succulent gammon joint steeped in an aged brine, giving a salty matured meaty flavour. Serve as part of the Christmas day roast with all the trimmings. Steeped in aged brine, then matured a for a deliciously meaty, savoury flavour. British. Great for Boxing Day. Serve with Christmas Chutneys & Cheese.
Pork (90%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Caramelised Sugar Syrup contains: Water, Caramel
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes
Instructions: Allow joint to rest for 5-10 mins allowing the colour to return and the natural
odour to dissipate.
Place in a roasting tin and cover loosely with foil.
Calculate cooking time at 30 mins per 500g plus 30 mins.
Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Remove foil for the last 10 mins of cooking time.
Allow joint to rest in a warm place for 10 mins before carving.
- For crunchy crackling. The rind is already scored for you so roast this joint
- in a preheated oven at 190'C, for 30 minutes for every 500g plus an additional
- 30 minutes but do not cover in foil. Carve and enjoy hot or cold.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by the 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1.4 kg (1.2kg - 1.6) AYR
UK YO 009 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold||125g of gammon|
|Energy||616kJ (147kcal)||770kJ (184kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016