Tesco 12 Bitesize Pork Pies 300G
- Energy410kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1638kJ / 393kcal
- Cured pork baked in rich hot water crust pastry.
- 12 mini pork Pies. Cured pork baked in rich hot water crust pastry Our pork pies are made by award winning pie makers who have been crafting pork pies in Leicestershire since 1824. The recipe uses selected cuts of pork which are cured, seasoned and encased in rich hot water crust pastry for a crisp finish.
- CRISP PASTRY Cured pork baked in rich hot water crust pastry
- Pack size: 300g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Pie (25g)|
|Energy||1638kJ / 393kcal||410kJ / 98kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019