Tesco Finest Beef Chianti And Potato 450G
- Energy1930kJ 458kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 480.10kJ (113.90kcal)
- Beef, cherry tomatoes and butternut squash in a red wine gravy with roasted rosemary potatoes.
- Cooking our prime British beef slowly for three hours intensifies its rich flavour. Our experts use a bold, punchy Chianti and simmer it with muscovado sugar for a glossy finish. Golden, crisp rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes are perfect for soaking up every drop.
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes (41%), Beef (17%), Water, Cherry Tomato, Butternut Squash, Chianti (2%), Red Wine, Beef Extract, Cornflour, Balsamic Vinegar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Muscovado Sugar, Garlic Purée, Beef Gelatine, Salt, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Onion Extract, Porcini Mushroom Powder.
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes contains: Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Rosemary, Black Pepper.
Chianti contains: Red Wine.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Sulphur Dioxide
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins For best results oven heat. Remove outer sleeve and clear lid. Remove potatoes and place directly onto a pre-heated baking tray, then also add the plastic tray containing the meat and sauce alongside potatoes and heat for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir meat and sauce before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30-35 mins
Instructions: From Frozen: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 30-35 mins For best results oven heat. Remove outer sleeve and clear lid. Remove potatoes and place directly onto a pre-heated baking tray, then also add the plastic tray containing the meat and sauce alongside potatoes and heat for 30-35 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir meat and sauce before serving.
Instructions: From Chilled: 800W/900W 6 1/2 / 6 mins
Remove outer sleeve, place product onto a microwaveable plate and loosen clear lid.
Heat on full power for 4 minutes 800W/900W
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat for a further 2 minutes 30 seconds 800W / 2 minutes 900W
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze
- Caution: When removing lid after heating, hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (402g**)|
|Energy||480.10kJ (113.90kcal)||1930.00kJ (457.88kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016