Tesco Finest Rich Fruit Cake 907G
- Energy1140kJ 270kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1508.80kJ (357.56kcal)
- Rich fruit cake with glacé cherries, infused with brandy and Cognac. Covered with marzipan, white icing and decorative icing.
- With oak aged Cognac for a deeper flavour
INGREDIENTS: Sultanas (20%), Marzipan (18%)(Sugar, Almonds, Water, Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, ND (Tricalcium Phosphate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Sugar (Sugar, Icing Sugar), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Glucose Syrup, Free Range Pasteurised Whole (Egg), Glacé Cherries (4.5%)(Cherry, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Colours (Anthocyanins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), ND (Sulphur Dioxide)), Butter (Milk), Brown Sugar, Raisins (3%), Cognac (2.5%)(Cognac, Colours (Plain Caramel)), Brandy (2%)(Brandy, Colours (Plain Caramel)), Humectant (Glycerol), Orange Peel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Almonds, Hazelnut, Palm Oil, Barley Malt Extract, ND (Tricalcium Phosphate, Cottonseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Wheat Flour, Water, Neutral Spirit, Sulphur Dioxide), Lemon Peel, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Cassia, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Tragacanth), Maize Starch, Mixed Spice(Coriander, Cassia, Ginger, Cardamom, Clove, Fennel, Nutmeg), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Egg White, Emulsifier (Acacia Gum, Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Plain Caramel, Beetroot Red, Curcumin), Glazing Agent (Shellac)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, other nuts and soya..
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove fruit stones and stalks, some may remain.This product may occasionally contain small fragments of nut shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/12 of a cake (76g)|
|Energy||1508.80kJ (357.56kcal)||1140.40kJ (270.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016