- Cointreau Orange Liqueur is a unique blend of sweet and bitter orange peels distilled in Angers, France with traditional methods to obtain an ideal and cristalline orange liqueur with the natural orange aromas. Crystal-clear, 100% natural, Cointreau is simply unsurpassed for aromatics. A true sipping treat and your must-have spirit for classic cocktails including the Margarita, Cosmopolitan, Sidecar and White Lady.
- Pack size: 50CL
- Cointreau Orange Liqueur is a unique blend of sweet and bitter orange peels distilled in Angers, France with traditional methods to obtain an ideal and cristalline orange liqueur with the natural orange aromas
Preparation and Usage
- Cointreau Margarita:
- Step 1 : Garnish a Margarita glass with a salt rim.
- Step 2 : In a shaker, pour 30ml Cointreau, 50ml tequila and 20ml fresh lime juice.
- Step 3 : Add ice and shake.
- Step 4 : Strain into your glass and garnish with lime.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- 49124 Saint Barthelemy D'Anjou,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020