- Swedish Apple Cider with a Taste of Raspberry & Blackcurrant
- Kopparberg Mixed Fruit Cider delivers a delicious punch of raspberry and blackcurrant flavour. Refreshingly light, Kopparberg Mixed Fruit Cider is the taste of summer.
- Built back in 1882, the Kopparberg Bryggeri remains independent and is home to our uniquely refreshing fruit cider & fruit lager. A pioneer, Kopparberg was the first fruit cider in the UK and is today the bestselling fruit cider brand in the UK. Every drop of Kopparberg is imported and made from the fermentation of apples or pears and the finest soft water, locally sourced in the town of Kopparberg, Sweden.
- Pack size: 330ml
- Contains Sulphites to preserve freshness
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A delicious punch of raspberry and blackcurrant flavour - refreshingly light.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Best Before, See Date
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Serve Chilled
Name and address
- Kopparbergs Brewery,
- 714 82 Kopparberg Town,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
12 x 330 Millilitres
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016