- Energy405kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 324kJ / 78kcal
- Tesco Finest Puemo Carmenere
- Puemo, WINE OF CHILE 2017. Marcio Ramirez. A rich and well balanced wine made from Chile’s iconic Carmenere grape from vineyards in the heart of the Peumo region. Deep in colour with gentle aromas of wild herbs, chocolate notes and balanced with juicy dark berry and plum flavours.
- Front Label: Finest in partnership with Vina Concha Y Toro (Foil Badge) CAR MEN ERE Peumo Carmenere Valle De Cachapoal Wine of Chile 2017 Wine makers Signature Marcio Ramirez Bottled by V.C.Sa Virginia Subercaseaux 210 Pirque Santiago Chile ALC 13.5% Vol 75 cl E Back Label : Crafted in Puemo, Chile Puemo Carmenere 2017 Wine of Chile A rich and well balanced wine made from Chile’s iconic Carmenere grape from the Puemo vineyards situated within the Cachapoal Valley. Deep in colour with gentle aromas of wild herb, chocolate notes and balanced with juicy dark berry and plum flavours. A natural match for grilled meats, strong hard cheeses and spicy dishes. Store in a cold dark place
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains sulphites.
- A rich and well balanced wine, deep in colour with gentle aromas of wild herbs, chocolate notes balanced with juicy dark berry and plum flavours
Region of Origin
Vina Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
- Grapes are hand-picked from the Peumo vineyards in the Cachapoal Valley, where the grapes are gently de-stemmed and crushed and sent to fermentation vessels where yeast is added and the wine ferments at 29 degrees for 7 days. This is followed by a malolactic fermentation and then aged in oak barrels for 10 months. The final blend is assembled and the wine is then filtered and made ready for bottling.
- The Peumo Vineyard is located 170 m above sea level and extends along the Cachapoal River and the terraces and hills of the Coastal Mountains. The soils are deep and able to retain water due to a top layer of clay. This helps control vine vigor and growth and allows the vines to remain active until harvest at the end of May.
- Mediterranean, with an extended dry season. The temperatures are warm during the day and temperate at night without extremes. They are influenced by the Cachapoal River and Rapel Lake.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Store in a cool dry place.
Instructions: A natural match for grilled meats, strong hard cheeses and spicy dishes
Wine of Chile, Bottled in Chile
Number of uses
Bottle. Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||324kJ / 78kcal||405kJ / 98kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019