Maggi Coconut Milk Powder 300G
- Mix for Coconut Milk Powder.
- Good question
- How does Maggi® Coconut Milk Powder help you to serve your family?
- Good to know
- A balanced and varied diet is key to good nutrition for people of all ages.
- Maggi® Coconut Milk Powder helps to serve your family a variety of delicious homemade dishes conveniently.
- Maggi® Coconut Milk Powder Mix is made from the freshest and finest Sri Lankan coconuts, hand-picked from the plantations within the renowned Coconut Triangle of Sir Lanka and produced under stringent quality control and hygienic standards at Nestlé state of the art factory in Pannala, Sri Lanka.
- The superior quality, exotic taste and convenience of Maggi® Coconut Milk Powder Mix, is enjoyed by many a household and culinary experts in over 60 countries worldwide!
- No more breaking, scraping or squeezing
- Halal - HAC Sri Lanka
- Pack size: 300g
Coconut Milk Powder (78%), Maltodextrin, Milk Protein (Sodium Caseinate), Stabilizer (Trisodium Phosphate)
Store in a cool and dry place., Best before: see top of packaging.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Sri Lanka
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation for
- Coconut Milk: Magic Coconut Milk powder (A) 100g, Water (~35°C), (B) 400ml, (A) + (B) 500ml
- Coconut Cream: Magic Coconut Cream powder (A) 200g, Water (~35°C), (B) 400ml, (A) + (B) 600ml
- Preparation for Caribbean & New Zealand Cuisine
- Coconut Milk
- 220ml (7/8 Cup) Water + 55g (1/2 Cup) Coconut Milk Powder + 250 ml (1 Cup) Coconut Milk
- Coconut Cream
- 180ml (3/8 Cup) Water + 85g (3/4 Cup) Coconut Milk Powder + 250 ml (1 Cup) Coconut Cream
- It can also be used straight from the pack in recipes to give a delicious & authentic coconut flavour.
Number of uses
30 Pack contains 30 portions
- Contact Us
- Nestlé UK Limited,
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Tel: 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g||per (10 g)||%RI|
|Energy||2958 kJ||296 kJ||-|
|-||715 kcal||72 kcal||4 %|
|Fat||65.2 g||6.5 g||9 %|
|- of which saturates||56.8 g||5.7 g||28 %|
|Carbohydrate||25.2 g||2.5 g||1 %|
|- of which sugars||6.6 g||0.7 g||1 %|
|Fibre||0.2 g||0.0 g||-|
|Protein||6.8 g||0.7 g||1 %|
|Salt||0.30 g||0.03 g||1 %|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 30 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016