Bollinger Rose Champagne Non Vintage 75Cl
- Rosé French Wine
- This is the non vintage rosé champagne from the House of Champagne Bollinger.
- The creation of this non vintage rosé has been long in the making and a dream for Bollinger for over six years. In the meticulous House style, Bollinger Rosé is modelled on the Special Cuvée blend, combining the fruits of previous harvests plus the addition of reserve wines from their cellars in Aÿ. The final component, which provides colour and delicate aromas of ripe red fruits, is 5% still red wine coming exclusively from Bollinger's Grand Cru Vineyards in the Côte d'Aÿ and Verzenay.
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity, with a tannic finish due to the addition of red wine; flavours of wild berried and bubbles like velvet
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Dry Rosé Champagne.
Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier , Chardonnay
- Demonstrating unique blending and red-winemaking skills: a true alchemy, a very technical wine. Blend: 62% Pinot Noir, 24% Chardonnay, 14% Meunier with only 5 to 6% still red wine added due to its power. Bollinger Rosé is made of over 85% Grands and Premiers crus.
- The Bollinger House also makes magnificent red wines, such as the legendary Côte aux Enfants, in Aÿ. Since Bollinger Rosé was created in 2008, the Poirier Saint-Pierre and Montboeuf plots, in Verzenay, are worked in the same style as the Côte aux Enfants plot to complete the production... Because only great wines make great champagnes.
- The Champagne region of France lies approximately 100 miles East of Paris. The chalky soil in this cool northerly climate creates a unique terroir for the Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier grapes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 10 + years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Please store horizontally, in a constant cool temperature, out of direct light for up to 5-8 years.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Please chill to 9°C - 11°C before serving. Perfect as an aperitif or with as an accompaniment to fish, white meats or pudding.
Name and address
- Champagne Bollinger,
- BP4 51160 Ay,
- Chloe Craven,
- Mentzendorff & Co,
- Prince Consort House,
- 27-29 Albert Embankment,
- SE1 7TJ.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016