Nurofen For Children And Baby Liquid 100Ml
- Nurofen for children strawberry baby is an oral ibuprofen suspension for babies and children aged from 3 months to 12 years.
- Reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation)
- For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as: teething, toothache, sore throats, headache, minor aches and sprains
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Fever and pain relief
- Sugar free & colour free
- Pack size: 100ml
- Sugar free
Each 5ml of oral suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen, Also contains: Maltitol Liquid, Glycerol, See leaflet for further information
- Lifestyle Other Text: Sugar free
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral and short-term use only. Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately (See leaflet for details).
- Not suitable for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Fever caused by immunisation:
- Babies and children 3 months and over - Weighing more than 5kg: One 2.5ml dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6hrs later
- Do not give more than 2 doses in a 24 hour period. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
- Fever, pain and symptoms of cold and flu:
- 3 months - 6 months - Weighing over 5kg: One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
- Do not use for more than 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist after 24 hours, consult your doctor.
- 6 months - 12 months: One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hrs
- 1 year - 4 years: One 5ml dose 3 times in 23 hrs
- 4 years - 7 years: One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hrs
- Over 7 years: One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hrs
- Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your doctor.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Colour free
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- SL1 4AQ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 3
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose Do not give this product if your child: Is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg Has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding Is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg Has a fructose intolerance Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before giving this product if child: Has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems If you are an Adult taking this product: Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if your are: pregnant, trying to get pregnant, elderly and a smoker
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016