Martini Prosecco 75Cl
- Prosecco - White Italian Wine
- Martini & Rossi is the leading Italian sparkling wine producer. We make our sparkling wine fresh every day, using exclusively glera grapes, harvested in the Prosecco DOC area. This naturally aromatic wine has the scent of ripe peaches and crisp green apples. Its flavour is refreshing, dry and fruity.
- Wine of Italy
- Quality aromatic sparkling wine - extra dry
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- A fresh aroma of flowers and fruit with apple, pear, banana and thyme notes. In the mouth, dry but fruity with white fruits and mandarin, well-balanced fresh, citrus acidity and perfectly balanced in the finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
- In 1895, Federico Martinotti, invented a new method to create Spumante. By creating the secondary fermentation in a closed and sealed vat he found a way not only to make wines of consistently high quality, but also a way to do it more quickly in order to preserve the natural freshness of the grapes. The process is now: grapes to fermentation, secondary fermentation to bottle.
- For over 150 years MARTINI has been passionate about crafting quality wine. Setting new standards, creating new styles of sparkling wines like rosé & demi-sec makes MARTINI one of the pioneers in the story of Italian wine production. Today MARTINI Spumanti embody a wine making heritage that is handed down from generation to generation.
- The growing areas for Prosecco are difficult areas in which to grow vines. High on the hillsides the vineyards are small, steep and labour intensive. But their unique climate is perfect for the aromatic freshness we need. Machines can not easily operate here and harvesting is nearly always by hand.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Back of Label
Store in a cool dry place.
Product of Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled to 7°C.
- CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP CHILLED. AVOID SHAKING. POINT BOTTLE AWAY FROM SELF AND OTHERS WHEN OPENING. HOLD CORK FIRMLY WHEN REMOVING WIRE CAGE. TWIST OUT SLOWLY BY HAND. NEVER USE A CORKSCREW TO OPEN.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
- P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
- 10023 Pessione,
Lower age limit
WARNING: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP CHILLED. AVOID SHAKING. POINT BOTTLE AWAY FROM SELF AND OTHERS WHEN OPENING. HOLD CORK FIRMLY WHEN REMOVING WIRE CAGE. TWIST OUT SLOWLY BY HAND. NEVER USE A CORKSCREW TO OPEN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020