Feroglobin B12 Sustained Release Caps 30
- Slow release capsules providing iron, zinc, copper & B vitamins
- Contributes to normal function of immune system
- Iron supplement
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Iron is an essential mineral, which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, as well as normal oxygen transport in the body. In addition to being vital for your blood, iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and immune system function.
- Iron is important for several functions in the body, but sometimes our diets are not well balanced and everyday activities, even drinking tea or coffee, may inhibit iron absorption.
- Feroglobin® Capsules provide an effective source of essential nutrients alongside iron including folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- This unique combination is suitable during pregnancy and for women during the monthly cycle. Athletes may also benefit from the nutrients found in Feroglobin® Capsules.
- Feroglobin® is designed with a special slow release delivery system to prevent excess iron in the stomach. It ensures that the release of blood forming nutrients is gradual and even.
- Feroglobin® Liquid is also available, ideal for children.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No. 1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years, Professor Emeritus, University of London
- Gentle iron, folic acid, vit B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal formation of haemoglobin & red blood cells
- UK's no 1 iron supplement brand
- Moderate but effective level of iron
- Iron in an organic compound form
- Slow, gradual release of iron into the body
- Slow release delivery system - designed to be gentle on the stomach
- Britain's no. 1 supplements
- Feroglobin is not tested on animals
- No fat or yeast
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Iron is an essential mineral, which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and immune system function
- Iron including folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12 which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- No fat
Sustained Release Pellets: Non Pareil Seeds, Anti-Caking Agent: Purified Talc, Capsule Shell: Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin [Halal Bovine Source], Ferrous Fumarate, Sucrose, Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent: Potato Starch, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- One capsule per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach.
- Feroglobin® Capsules can be continued for as long as required. This formula replaces other Feroglobin® products.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Feroglobin® Capsules have been formulated with a slow release action which is designed to be gentle on the stomach.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- For more info contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
30 x Capsules
|Typical Values||Av. per capsule||% EC NRV*|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400|
|Iron (as Fumarate)||17 mg||121|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram||-||-|
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. Feroglobin® Capsules have been formulated with a slow release action which is designed to be gentle on the stomach. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019