- Sensitive Pro-Relief Multi Protection Toothpaste
- Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
- Visit us at: www.colgatesensitiveprorelief.com
- Sensitive Teeth, Tooth Sensitivity, Sensitive Toothpaste, Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste, Toothpaste, Tooth Paste
- Instantly relieve sensitivity and build lasting protection with clinically proven Colgate® Sensitive Multi-Protection. Its Pro-Argin® formula coats your teeth and blocks channels to sensitive nerves, while keeping your mouth healthy and freshening breath. Brush regularly for the freedom to forget about sensitive teeth.
- Clinically proven relief for sensitive teeth
- Strengthens enamel & removes stains
- Long lasting relief from first use
- Same technology dentists use
- Pack size: 75ml
Active Ingredient: Arginine: 8%, Other ArrayOfIngredient: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1450 ppm F¯), Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Limonene
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: For instant relief, apply directly to the sensitive tooth with your finger tip, and massage gently for 1 minute, up to twice a day. Brush thoroughly for 2 minutes, twice a day.
- For children 6-12 years old, use only once a week or less frequently. For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all the sensitive areas of your teeth. Children 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing.
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- Call free: 00-800-321-321-32
- GU2 8JZ.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019