- Energy977kJ 233kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1587kJ / 378kcal
- 6 Shortcrust pastry cases with a mincemeat filling, topped with a lattice pastry lid.
- OUR PROMISE We make every effort to ensure our products are of the best possible quality. That's why we are happy to refund or replace any Tesco product which doesn't live up to your expectations. Just ask any member of staff. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information please visit tesco.com We are here to help: Freephone 0800 50 55 55, Mon Sat, 9am 6pm
- Filled with spiced mincemeat made with sultanas, currants and raisins
INGREDIENTS: Mincemeat (47%) [Sugar
INGREDIENTS: Mincemeat (47%) [Sugar, Apple Purée, Sultanas, Glucose Syrup, Currants, Humectant (Glycerol), Raisins, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Orange Peel, Maize Starch, Ground Mixed Spice, Lemon Peel, Apricot Purée, Malted Barley, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide), Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate)], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Glucose Syrup, Butter (Milk) (5%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
- May contain almond. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 8 mins
HEATING INSTRUCTIONS - Can be eaten warm or cold - Remove outer packaging. - Place pies (still in foil cases) on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8 minutes. - Leave to stand for 3 minutes after heating. OVEN 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 | 8 mins
Instructions: Remove all packaging, including foil case.
Place a pie on a microwaveable plate and microwave on full power. If heating 4 or more pies at a time, heat for 30 seconds.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
800W | 10 secs
900W | 10 secs
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Can be eaten warm or cold
- Remove outer packaging.
- Place pies (still in foil cases) on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 3 minutes after heating.
OVEN 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 | 8 mins
- Remove all packaging, including foil case.
- Place a pie on a microwaveable plate and microwave on full power. If heating 4 or more pies at a time, heat for - 30 seconds.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
800W | 10 secs
900W | 10 secs
Take care as product will be very hot.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One mince pie (62g)|
|Energy||1587kJ / 378kcal||977kJ / 233kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019