Tesco Corn Removal Plasters 8S
- Tesco Health Corn Removal Plasters
- Tesco Health Corn Removal Plasters have a Salicylic Acid lozenge which acts directly on the callosity. The protective disk protects the corn from shoe friction and avoids painful pressure. The plasters have an adhesive backing to keep them in place.
- Salicylic Acid, For treating and protecting hard and soft corns and calluses.
Store at a temperature below 25°C
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- After a warm footbath, carefully dry the feet. Apply the plaster daily, for a maximum 8 days, on the calluses, avoiding healthy skin, preferably at bedtime. From 16 years old.
8 Plasters 2cm x 7cm
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019