- Spring Water Still
- To find out more, please visit our website below.
- All products are made from at least 50% recycled UK post-consumer content and are 100% recyclable - bottle, cap and label.
- Harrogate is the original British bottled water from the Original British Spa Town.
- Discovered in 1571, Harrogate Spring Water is bottled at source within a protected site and slowly filtered to create a smooth and refined taste. Awarded ‘Best Sparkling Water in the World', Harrogate is recognised not only for its exceptional mineral balance and purity, but also for its distinctive, classically British style.
- Committed to sustainable practices, Harrogate Spring Water is a proud partner of Keep Britain Tidy and a pioneer in recycling innovation. It operates a zero waste to landfill facility and sources all components from within a 110-mile radius.
- Official water of Ascot and Royal Ascot.
- The original British spa town
- Pack size: 750ml
For Best Before End, See Bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Best served slightly chilled, just as nature intended.
Name and address
- HG2 0QB,
- HG2 0QB,
|Typical Values||Typical Analysis (mg/litre)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019