Fishmonger Raw Peeled King Prawns 220G
- Energy306kJ 72kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 340kJ / 80kcal
- Raw peeled king prawns (Penaeus vannamei) with a protective ice glaze.
- Our Tesco Frozen Fishmonger Raw Peeled King Prawns come from warm tropical waters and are carefully selected for flavour and succulence. Cooked in just 3 minutes from defrost, they are perfect for salads, soups, pasta, curries and so much more. Responsibly sourced and with no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours, they are an ideal freezer staple for both midweek meals and special occasions alike.
King Prawn (96%) (Crustacean), Water, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Pat dry prawns and fry in a little olive oil over a medium to high heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain well before serving. Time: 3 mins
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.Best before end: see front of pack.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Ensure prawns are thoroughly defrosted and drained prior to frying.
- Do not eat raw.This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
220g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half of a pack (90g) contains|
|Energy||340kJ / 80kcal||306kJ / 72kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016