- Who doesn’t like having soft skin? We all want to keep our skin looking healthy and well cared for, and it’s much easier to make that a regular part of your routine if you’ve found a moisturising shower gel. That’s the best way to feel confident that you’re nurturing your skin right from the start of your day. We know how you can do just that – with Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Body Wash.
- Dove go fresh Revive Body Wash is enlivened with an invigorating pomegranate and lemon verbena scent to awaken and refresh your senses. In addition to giving a boost to your morning, this body wash uses gentle cleansers and NutriumMoisture™ technology to deposit skin natural nutrients. This moisturising shower gel can give you softer, smoother skin after just one shower, and the revitalising fragrance and nourishing ingredients will boost your mornings with an extra energy punch.
- Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin.
- A refreshing shower can be just what you need to start the day off right. Dove's go fresh range blends nourishing ingredients and light, fresh scents in a formula that's gentle on your skin. Dove go fresh body washes give you the feeling of hydrating freshness that leaves you and your skin feeling blissfully revived.
- Squeeze your Dove shower gel onto a shower puff or your hands and smooth the lather over your skin, enjoying the fresh fragrance. Rinse away with warm water and enjoy soft, clean skin.
- Revitalising scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena
- Dove go fresh showergel and cleanser gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
- Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin
- Moisturising body wash minimises skin dryness
- A moisturising bodywash and shower moisturiser helps maintain your skin's moisture barrier as you cleanse
- Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium chloride, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum, Lippia Citriodora Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Sodium Isethionate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium hydroxide, BHT, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016