- Red Portuguese Wine
- Dow's winemaker has made a careful selection of the best wines ageing in the Dow's Lodge that are at Perfect Maturity to create Master Blend Reserve. The concentrated Rich Fruit Flavours of this wine have gained Depth and Smoothness that Perfectly complement Dark Chocolate or Cheese based desserts, or this wine can be much enjoyed on its own.
- Family Owned for 200 Years
- For over two centuries Dow's has been associated with the finest Port produced in the Upper Douro Valley. Dow's pioneered vineyard ownership in the region, acquiring Quinta da Senhora da Ribeira in 1890 and Quinta do Bomfim in 1896. Generations of Symington family winemakers, owners of Dow's, have crafted from these vineyards wines with a distinctive house style which have earned it worldwide acclaim.
- Wine of Portugal
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- The concentrated rich fruit flavours of this wine have gained depth and smoothness that perfectly compliment dark chocolate or cheese based desserts, or this wine can be much enjoyed on its own.
Region of Origin
Symington Family Estates, Vinhos LDA, Oporto, Portugal
Type of Closure
- Reserve - European Wine. Dow's winemaker has made a careful selection of the best wines growing in Dow's Lodge that are at perfect maturity to create Master Blend Reserve.
- For over two centuries Dow's has been associated with the finest Port produced in the Upper Douro Valley.
- Dow's pioneered vineyard ownership in the region, acquiring Quinta da Senhora da Ribeira in 1890 and Quinta do Bomfim in 1896.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Label
Product of Portugal
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Symington Family Estates,
- V.N. Gaia,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019