Youngs Basa Fillets Tempura Batter 2 Pack 320G
- Energy1165 kJ 279 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 775kJ
- Basa Fillets in a Lemon and Herb Tempura Batter
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- To discover more, visit...
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- If you love great food, be sure to try a new restaurant-inspired dish from Young's Gastro.
- Pack size: 320g
Basa (75%) (Fish), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate; Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Water, Gram Flour, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Palm Oil, Flavouring, Lemon Powder, Raising Agents: Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Parsley, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Thyme
Keep frozen, Storage store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Our Crispy Lemon & Herb Tempura Battered Basa Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- 22 - 25 mins to oven bake.
- 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7
- Pre-heat the oven and baking tray. Remove all packaging. Place product onto the baking tray in the centre of the oven. Cook for 22 - 25 minutes (fan oven 22 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving these Crispy Lemon & Herb Tempura Battered Basa Fillets with toasted sesame seed rice noodles and crisp stir fried vegetables.
- Enjoy with a glass of well chilled Bordeaux Rose or an ice cold Japanese beer.
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
Card - Widely Recycled Carton