- Energy344kJ 82kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 688.71kJ (164.12kcal)
- Smoked Scottish salmon (Salmo salar) slices with lemon and mixed peppercorns.
- *Tender cured salmon smoked over smouldering oak chips, matured for over 24 hours and garnished with lemon oil, zest and mixed peppercorns for a fragrant flavour. *Our Tesco finest* Scottish Salmon is RSPCA Assured so we know the fish are farmed responsibly. It's smoked by experts, who use time honoured methods to give it a succulent texture and rich, aromatic flavour. First they cure the salmon with a blend of salt and sugar. It's gently smoked over smouldering oak chips and left to mature over 24 hours for a deeper taste, hand garnished with lemon oil, lemon zest and mixed peppercorns before it's sealed in the pack, locking in all the distinctive flavour. The salmon in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme. For information go to www.rspcaassured.org.uk
Salmon (Fish) (94%), Salt, Lemon Zest, Cracked Black Peppercorns, Cracked Green Peppercorns, Red Pepper, Whole Pink Peppercorns, Sugar, Lemon Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown., This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
- This smoked salmon is ready to eat. To enjoy this product at its best, remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (50g)|
|Energy||688.71kJ (164.12kcal)||344.36kJ (82.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016