Gressingham Duck Breast Fillets 397G
- Duck Breasts
- Duck breasts are delicious with a tangy orange sauce, have a look on our website for recipes, cooking videos and top tips www.gressinghamduck.co.uk
- The well-bred duck
- The Gressingham Duck® is a remarkable breed, grown and packed on Red Tractor assured farms and factories in East Anglia. A cross between the wild Mallard and the Pekin, Gressingham Ducks® are known for their meaty succulence.
- Typical RI% values per edible portion contains:
- Energy 13%, Fat 14%, Sat Fats 15%, Sugar 1%, Salt 15%
- Of your recommended intake*
- *Reference Intake of an average adult 8400kJ/2000kcal
- Ready in 30 mins
- The remarkable duck people
- Make a meal more memorable with Gressingham duck®
- Pack size: 397g
Keep refrigerated 0°C to +4°C. Once opened, use within 24 hours and do not exceed use by date., If freezing do so on day of purchase and use within 1 month. Defrost it in the fridge thoroughly before cooking. Don't refreeze after thawing, and use within 24 hours., For use by date, see front of pack.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Dine in with our duck breasts
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6 and remove all packaging.
- 1. Pat the skin of the duck breasts with a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture, score and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 2. Heat a frying pan on the hob over a medium to high heat without oil. Place the breasts skin side down in the hot frying pan. Cook for 5 minutes until the skin turns golden brown; turn over and seal the meat for 1 minute. Pour off excess fat regularly.
- 3. Place the duck breasts skin side up on an ovenable dish in the middle of the pre-heated oven. Cook for 15-18 minutes, depending how you like your duck cooked.
- When the duck is cooked to your liking rest the meat in a warm place for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- All ovens vary in performance, this is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to cook duck in 3 simple steps
- 1 Score the skin and season
- 2 Sear in the pan
- 3 Finish off in the oven
Number of uses
2 This pack provides 2 servings
Name and address
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
- Something to say? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
397 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per portion|
|of which saturates||2.0g||3.0g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g|
|This pack provides 2 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016