- Impressively Easy Duck Breasts
- For recipes, how-to videos and top tips visit our website at: www.gressinghamduck.co.uk
- The well-bred duck
- The Gressingham Duck® is a unique breed that first came about when the flavourful Mallard was crossed with the larger Pekin duck, now renowned for its superior taste and succulence making it a favourite amongst restaurant chefs. Gressingham Duck® is grown and packed on Red Tractor assured farms and factories in East Anglia.
- From our British farms
- Cooks in 25 mins
- Pack size: 397g
Keep refrigerated 0°C to 4°C.Once opened, cook within 24 hours and do not exceed the use by date. If freezing, freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost thoroughly in the bottom of a refrigerator and cook within 24 hours. Do not refreeze once defrosted. For use by date see front of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas Mark 6 and remove all packaging....
- 1 Score skin & season...
- ...Pat the skin of the duck breast with a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture. Score and season with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- 2 Sear in pan...
- ...Heat a frying pan on the hob over a medium to high heat without oil. Place the breast skin side down in the hot frying pan. Cook for 5 minutes until the skin turns golden brown; turn over and seal the meat for 1 minute. Pour off excess fat regularly.
- 3 Roast in oven...
- ...Place the duck breast skin side up on a baking tray in the middle of the preheated oven. Cook for 15-18 minutes, depending on how you like your duck cooked. When the duck is cooked to your liking, rest the meat in a warm place for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Number of uses
This pack contains 2 servings
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Card - Widely Recycled Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
- Something to say?
- Drop us a line at:
- email@example.com or
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
|Typical Values||(cooked as per instruction) Per 100g||(cooked as per instruction) Per Fillet|
|of which Saturates||3.3g||5.3g|
|of which Sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g|
|This pack contains 2 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019