- Energy911kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1752kJ / 417kcal
- 6 Deep sweet pastry cases filled with plum and raspberry jam and almond flavour sponge, topped with white fondant icing and a half glacé cherry.
- Teatime Classic Almond flavour sponge, layered with jam and iced for a sweet treat
- Teatime Classic Almond flavour sponge, layered with jam and iced for a sweet treat* *Note : It states 'tart' instead of 'treat' on the artwork. This mistake was picked up at sign off stage but no amends were made.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Plum And Raspberry Jam (8%), Water, Glucose Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Glacé Cherry Half (4%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Pasteurised Egg, Pasteurised Egg White, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Flavouring (Almonds), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Rice Starch, Cornflour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Plum And Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose Syrup, Plum Concentrate, Sugar, Water, Raspberry Concentrate, Colour (Anthocyanins), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Flavouring.
Glacé Cherry Half contains: Cherry, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Fruit And Vegetable Concentrates (Apple, Blackcurrant, Radish), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
- May contain Peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Paper widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Metal check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
6 x Bakewell Tarts
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Tart (52g)|
|Energy||1752kJ / 417kcal||911kJ / 217kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019