- Duck Legs
- Duck legs are delicious with a sprinkling of Chinese Five Spice, or serve with sweet potato mash and green beans. Look on our website for recipes, cooking videos and top tips www.gressinghamduck.co.uk
- The well-bred duck
- The Gressingham Duck® is a remarkable breed, grown and packed on Red Tractor assured farms and factories in East Anglia. A cross between the wild Mallard and the Pekin, Gressingham Ducks® are known for their meaty succulence.
- Typical RI% values per edible portion contains:
- Energy 11%, Fat 19%, Sat Fats 18%, Sugar 0.2%, Salt 5%
- Of your recommended intake
- Ready in 90 mins
- The remarkable duck people
- Make a meal more memorable with Gressingham duck®
- Pack size: 462g
Keep refrigerated 0°C to +4°C, Once opened, use within 24 hours. If freezing, do so on the day you buy it and use within 1 month., Defrost it thoroughly in the fridge before cooking. Don't refreeze after thawing and use within 24 hours., For use by date, see front of pack.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Dine in with our duck legs
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4 and remove all packaging.
- 1. Pat the skin of the duck legs with a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture, prick the skin and season with salt and black pepper.
- 2. Place on a wire rack above a roasting tray and cook in the middle of the oven for 90 minutes.
- 3. Rest the meat for 10 minutes and then serve.
- All ovens vary in performance, this is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to cook duck in 3 simple steps
- 1 Prick the skin and season
- 2 Roast for 90 minutes
- 3 Rest the meat and serve
Number of uses
2 This pack provides 2 servings
Name and address
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
- Something to say? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
462 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (cooked as instructions) per 100g||(cooked as instructions) per edible portion|
|of which saturates||4.5g||3.5g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g|
|This pack provides 2 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016