Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hair Spray 250Ml
- Get set with our pro performance hairsprays. Whether you want to fully secure your look, or to help take control of your frizz for 24 hours, TRESemmé has a range of hairsprays to meet the level of hold you need. To freeze your look in a flash, why not try a TRESemmé hard hold hairspray with level 5 hold to ensure your updos will not fall flat with this hardworking product. For a lighter all-day touchable hold try a level 3, allowing your locks to move naturally whilst giving you the control and grip you need to help tame frizz and flyaways. All TRESemmé hairsprays are non-sticky to the touch and brush out easily.
- To apply TRESemmé Hairspray, spray from 10-12 inches away from your dry hair, one section at a time. For a stronger hold, layer more coats just where you want more control. For maximum fullness, flip your hair upside down and mist all over to set.
- Putting pro performance in your hands every day. For more Pro tips from our stylists, visit www.tresemme.com/uk
- If you think TRESemmé Extra Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays, don’t keep it a secret. Leave a review and share your tips.
- Get set with our pro performance hairsprays
- Whatever your style, get frizz - free smooth hair all day
- A natural hold without stiffness or stickiness
- Brushes out in an instant at the end of a long day
- Achieve a strong but not stiff hold, keeping your style in place and protecting from humidity with this hard hold hairspray
- All day natural hold & 24 hour frizz control
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copol, Benzophenone-4, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copoly, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Flammable until fully dry. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019