- Energy883kJ 210kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 705.50kJ (167.50kcal)
- Frozen 'Class A', ready basted turkey crown, bone in with added water.
- An increasingly popular option due to its ease of cooking and carving, this turkey breast crown is just succulent breast meat and with no waste and no fuss.
Turkey (88%), Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Potato Starch, Grape Juice from Concentrate, Rice Starch, Carrot Fibre, Flavouring.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: for calculated cooking times see front of pack
Instructions: Cook, covered loosely with foil, in the centre of a pre-heated oven (refer to guidelines on front of bag). Baste turkey crown occasionally during cooking process (typically 2 – 4 times depending on the size of the crown). Remove foil for the final 45 minutes of cooking. Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. After cooking, cover with foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- PREPARATIONStore turkey crown in a bag at the bottom of a refrigerator until required. Oven cook from chilled only. Pre-heat oven. For recommended cooking time see label on the front of bag. Remove outer packaging and drip pad. Place the turkey crown in a roasting tin and rub the skin with oil or butter. No need to wash poultry before cooking.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for 24-28 hours in the refrigerator.Ensure the turkey crown is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals remaining.Defrost thoroughly before useOnce defrosted - do not refreeze.
- Plastic bags can be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and small children.Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2.4kg - 2.8kg
|Typical Values||100g roasted turkey contains||125g roasted turkey contains|
|Energy||705.50kJ (167.50kcal)||882.80kJ (209.60kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016