- Fruity Brown Sauce
- Deliciously MILD & TANGY.
- HP Fruity Brown Sauce, a unique mild and tangy brown sauce made from a subtle blend of high quality fruits with a hint of spices.
- HP Fruity sauce adds a twist to your favourite sandwiches or as an accompaniment to hot or cold snacks.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Purveyors of HP Sauces HP Foods Ltd, Hayes, Middx.
- Pack size: 470g
Fruit (Tomatoes, Dates, Oranges, Tamarind), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Cornflour, Mango Chutney (Sugar, Mango, Salt, Vinegar, Chilli, Spices), Molasses, Rye Flour, Salt, Spices, Flavourings, Pectin
- Contains Gluten, Barley, Rye
To open unscrew cap and remove foil seal. Store cap down., Best Before End: See Above Cap
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
- TASTY SERVING SUGGESTIONS...
- Delicious with grilled chicken, burgers or sausages. Or use as a baste, simply brush meat with sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- SPICE UP YOUR COOKING WITH HP!
- Create mouthwatering tasty meals. Why not add tang to stir-fries and fruitiness to casseroles, stews and soups!
- Here's one of our favourite recipes...
- Fruity Corned Beef Hash.
- Cook onions and bacon, add a tin of corned beef and sauted potatoes. Finish off in the pan with a good spoonful of HP Fruity Sauce.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Cap
Name and address
- HP Foods Ltd.,
- UB4 8AL.
- HP Foods Ltd.,
- UB4 8AL.
- UK Careline 0800 072 4090 (ROI 1800 995311)
470 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving (15g)|
|(of which sugars)||(25.6g)||(3.8g)|
|(of which saturates)||(Trace)||(Trace)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016