- Tesco St John's Wort Tablets
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety, exclusively based upon long standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the label.
- Contains: Contains milk.,
- Contains milk. N/A to this product - licensed medicine (outside the scope of food labelling regulations)
Do not store above 25 degrees C is included on the back of the carton
Number of uses
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For oral use.The tablets should be swallowed.whole with some water or other liquid.DOSAGE: ADULTS AND THE ELDERLY: For slightly low mood and mild.anxiety take one tablet daily.WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.Do not use if you:.• are under 18.• are pregnant or breastfeeding.• are allergic to any of the ingredients.• have been diagnosed with depression or you think you may be depressed.• are about to undergo surgery.St John‘s Wort products must not be taken at the same time as certain.medicines including:.• many prescribed by your doctor.• hormonal contraceptives (including the pill).• some you can get without prescription.St John's Wort may make you feel sleepy or dizzy.If affected do not drive or use machines.You should see a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the.symptoms worsen or persist while using St John’s Wort, if side effects.become serious, or if side effects not mentioned in the patient information.leaflet occur.Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare.cases, especially in fair-skinned people.KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.Do not store above 25ºC.Store in original packaging.ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Each film coated tablet contains: 250 mg of.extract (as dry extract) from St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.).(3.5–6:1) (equivalent to 875–1500 mg of St John’s Wort).Extraction.solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.This product contains lactose monohydrate.DISPOSAL.CARTON - CARD.Widely recycled.Manufactured in Germany.THR Holder: Schwabe Pharma (U.K.) Ltd.,.Marlow, Bucks SL7 1FX.THR 23056/0011.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019