Colgate Total Plus Whitening Pump Toothpaste 100Ml
- Antibacterial & fluoride toothpaste
- Toothpaste, Tooth Paste
- A healthier mouth is the first step to keeping your smile bright and white. That's why you should try Colgate® Total® Whitening toothpaste. It has superior stain removal to help restore the natural whiteness of your smile, fights cavities and expertly guards against bacteria. Superior 12 hour protection will keep you smiling all day long.
- Superior stain removal
- Unbeatable 12 hour protection
- Protects against bad breath
- Fights cavities, tartar and staining
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Sodium Fluoride, Triclosan, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 42090
Best used before the end of: see bottom
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Brush thoroughly for 2 minutes, twice a day.
- Children 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing.
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- GU2 8JZ.
- Call free: 00-800-321-321-32
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 7
Not for use of children under 7 years old.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016