Tesco Finest Smoked Pancetta 22 Pack 180G
- Energy154kJ 37kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1336.60kJ(322.80kcal)
- Oak and beech smoked drycure pancetta.
- Finest 22 Oak And Beech Smoked Dry Cure Pancetta Rashers
British Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Prepared from 105g of Pork per 100g of Pancetta.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- Remove all packaging. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Two grilled rashers (8g) contain|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016