- Energy214kJ 52kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1336kJ / 323kcal
- Oak and beech smoked, dry cured pancetta rashers.
- Our Tesco Finest* dry cure bacon comes from outdoor bred pigs which give tasty, succulent pork. It was developed for us by experts who first began dry curing pork in Waberthwaite, Cumbria back in 1828. Nearly 200 years later, it’s still cured by hand following the same method to bring out the rich flavour before air drying for a meaty texture.
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Prepared from 105g of Pork per 100g of Pancetta.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 4-6 minutes. Turn occasionally. For extra crispy bacon, grill for an additional 2 minutes.
Instructions: For best results, pan fry. Fry in a little oil for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 rashers (16g)|
|Energy||1336kJ / 323kcal||214kJ / 52kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019