Tesco Finest Smoked Pancetta 22 Pack 180G
- Energy195kJ 47kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1221.20kJ (294.50kcal)
- Oak and beech smoked, dry cured pancetta rashers.
- Our Tesco finest* dry cure bacon comes from outdoor bred Hampshire Cross pigs which give tasty, succulent pork. It was developed for us by experts who first began dry curing pork in Waberthwaite, Cumbria back in 1828. Nearly 200 years later, it’s still cured by hand following the same method to bring out the rich flavour before air drying for a meaty texture.
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Prepared from 105g of Pork per 100g of Pancetta.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 4-6 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: For best results, pan fry. Fry in a little oil for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 rashers (16g)|
|Energy||1221.20kJ (294.50kcal)||195.39kJ (47.12kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016