Tesco Chicken Kiev Bites 216G
- Energy189kJ 45kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1049kJ (252kcal)
- Chopped shaped and seasoned chicken filled with garlic and cream cheese, coated in breadcrumbs.
Chicken (36%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Salt, Chicken Fat, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Maize Starch, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk, Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Sage, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Mustard Seed, Yeast, Paprika
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date, shown.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 12 mins
Instructions: Can be eaten hot or cold.
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK NK 002 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each Kiev bite (18g) contains|
|Energy||1049kJ (252kcal)||189kJ (45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016