Tesco Chicken Kiev Bites 216G
- Energy189kJ 45kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1049kJ / 252kcal
- Chopped shaped and seasoned chicken filled with garlic and cream cheese, coated in breadcrumbs.
- Tender and Herby Minced chicken with a creamy garlic filling, coated in breadcrumbs
Chicken (37%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Salt, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Maize Starch, Black Pepper, Egg Yolk, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Sage, Pasteurised Egg, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Mustard Seed, Yeast, Paprika Extract.
Full Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Cream (Milk), Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Starter Culture, Salt.
Pasteurised Egg contains: Egg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 12 mins
Instructions: If heating, place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One kiev bite (18g)|
|Energy||1049kJ / 252kcal||189kJ / 45kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019