Tesco 2 Hunters Chicken Breasts 430G
- Energy1312kJ 312kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 698kJ / 166kcal
- Skinless chicken breast fillets with smoked dry cure bacon, Cheddar and Red Leicester cheese and a smoky barbecue sauce.
- Hand wrapped in bacon, topped with cheese and sweet, smoky BBQ sauce
Chicken Breast Fillet (60%), Barbecue Sauce (25%), Smoked Dry Cure Streaky Bacon (6%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk), Potato Starch.
Barbecue Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Tomato Purée, White Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Molasses, Salt, Onion, Soya Bean, Spirit Vinegar, Black Treacle, Garlic Purée, Smoked Paprika, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Tamarind, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Pimento, Ginger, Paprika, Clove.
Smoked Dry Cure Streaky Bacon contains: Pork Belly, Sea Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 170°C, 5, 190°C
Time: 35-40 mins
Instructions: 190°C /Fan 170°C/Gas 5 35-40 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Add sauce from sachet and cook for a further 20-25 minutes. Stir sauce thoroughly before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid
- Remove the sauce sachet and keep to one side
- After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving
- The bacon in this product may cause the chicken to appear pink after cooking
- This is natural occurrence and completely harmless.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
430g e;430g e (Exp)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (188g**)|
|Energy||698kJ / 166kcal||1312kJ / 312kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019