Tesco Basa Fillets 500G
- Energy429kJ 101kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 456.48kJ (107.96kcal)
- Skinless and boneless basa (Pangasius hypophthalmus) fillets in a protective ice glaze.
- With firm, white flesh and a mild, delicate flavour, basa is an excellent value alternative to cod and sourced from Vietnam. This product comes from a farm that has been independent certified to the ASC's standard for responsibly farmed seafood. www.asc aqua.org
Basa (Fish), Water
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or colder., Important If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Place the fillets on a baking tray, dot with butter and season. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the fillets.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 2½-3 mins
900W 2½ mins
Place 2-3 fillets on a non-metallic plate.
Dot with butter and season with salt and pepper, cover loosely.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds-3 minutes (800W)/2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
500g e (net of glaze)
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each fillet (94g) contains|
|Energy||456.48kJ (107.96kcal)||429.09kJ (101.48kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016