- Energy420kJ 101kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1399kJ / 337kcal
- Halloumi medium fat hard cheese made with pasteurised sheep and goats' milk and fresh mint leaves.
- Halloumi is traditionally handmade. The use of ewes and goats' milk gives the product a rich & creamy flavour. Fresh mint leaves are laid by hand onto the cheese and then the cheese is hand folded.
- A rich, salty cheese made with sheep and goats' milk, hand folded around a fresh mint leaf for a burst of vibrant flavour
- Pack size: 225g
INGREDIENTS: Halloumi Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)
INGREDIENTS: Halloumi Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Fresh Mint.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by date shown.
Produced in Cyprus (South), using milk from Cyprus (South)
Number of uses
Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled Label. Paper widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100g||30g of cheese|
|Energy||1399kJ / 337kcal||420kJ / 101kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019