We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Please let us know your preferences.

Want to know more? Check out our cookies policy. Manage cookies.

image 1 of Innocent Orange Juice With Bits 900Ml
image 1 of Innocent Orange Juice With Bits 900Mlimage 2 of Innocent Orange Juice With Bits 900Ml

Innocent Orange Juice With Bits 900Ml




Orange juice with bitsThe innocent promiseTastes good. Does good.Tasty healthy productsSourced sustainably10% of profits go to good causes - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.orgEnjoy as part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. PS Eat your greens.Déjà OooWe discover things about the people we work with every day here in Fruit Towers. That we have a Phil Mitchell and a Michelle Pfeiffer working with us. That Lukasz is a semi-professional ballroom dancer. And that Carly has never had déjà vu. Turns out, only 70% of people ever do. The closest she, and the other fine 30%, will ever come to déjà vu is seeing bottles like this again and again because great folk like you recycle them. So, go on, put this bottle in the right bin. Do it for them. (Do it for Carly.)Everyone has a Spirit AnimalOurs is the wild mountain gout. It tells us to forage for fruit & veg in places they grow best. To always source our ingredients in a way that's good to the planet. And to grow beards that make others envious. So, we've done just that. It also tells us to wrap this up so you can get on and drink this delicious juice. You goat it.An innocent guide to Befriending Fruit & Veg1 Go for a drink with them, reveal too much2 Have a deep, meaningful chinwag, find out you're both Libras born in the moon of Taurus3 Become running buddies, realise you can't talk and run4 Pay them a visit, have a nose around their homeWe visit our fruit and veg from time to time to make sure they're being grown in a way that's kind to the planet and everyone on it. We also check the people growing them are working in a safe place. And if something doesn't seem right, we do our best to sort it out. Because, well, that's what friends are for.Our Favourite BsBees, border collies, bananasBlue is also one of our favourite BsWho knew it? Lots of great things start with a B. And lately, our favourite one is the B Corp seal of approval. This recognises all the good stuff we've always done as a business. Like sourcing fruit & veg the right way and giving 10% of our profits to charity. B-rilliant.Back for GoodBoomerangs. Lost property.The memory of last night's office party. Some things that come back to you are great. Some things not so much. But when our bottles come back it's always a good thing. It means responsible fruit drinkers like you have recycled them by popping them in the right bin. So do our planet a favour and recycle this one too. You never know when you might see it again.
This juice is a source of Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
™ = Trippy Memories™ = Trash Monitor© = Clifftop© = Chums™ = Top Marks
Pure fruit juice, nothing elsePasteurisedNever ever from concentrate1 serving contains 1 of your 5-a-daySuitable for vegans
Pack size: 900ML
This juice is a source of Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system


11 Juicy Oranges squeezed into every bottle

Number of uses

6 approx. servings per carafe

Net Contents

900ml ℮

Preparation and Usage

Looking after your juiceShake before opening, not after.

View all Fresh Juice

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2024


£0.00 Guide price



Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Grocery basket empty

Products you add to your basket will appear here