Tesco Co- Enzyme Q10 100Mg 30S
- Co Enzyme Q10 with Vitamin B1 Food Supplement 30 Capsules.
- Contains Vitamin B1 to help support energy production from food.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol, Colour (Caramel)), Co-Enzyme Q10, Silicon Dioxide, Thiamin
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE., (appears with Cautions below)
Number of uses
- Do not use if the inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should not take any supplement without first consulting their doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per capsule||-|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016