- Energy887kJ 212kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1069kJ / 255kcal
- A baked cheesecake topped with strawberries in strawberry sauce on a digestive biscuit base.
- Our frozen Strawberry Cheesecake, which serves six and defrosts in 2.5 hours, is the perfect after dinner treat for the whole family to share. A beautifully crumbly biscuit base topped with smooth baked cheesecake covered in juicy strawberries in a sweet sticky strawberry sauce. A great classic treat to share between family and friends.TBC
- Topped with sweet strawberry sauce and juicy hand picked strawberries
- Pack size: 0.5kg
Strawberry (19%), Vegetable Margarine, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (8%), Single Cream (Milk), Yogurt (Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Strawberry Purée (4%), Water, Brown Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Wheat Starch, Maize Starch, Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Invert Sugar Syrup, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Egg White, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Thickener (Pectin), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Vegetable Margarine contains: Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4-5 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2½ hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Foil. Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (83g)|
|Energy||1069kJ / 255kcal||887kJ / 212kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019