Tesco Fish Pie Mix 400G
- Energy283kJ 67kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 282.50kJ (66.50kcal)
- A mix of cod (Gadus morhua), smoked haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) and pink salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) in a protective ice glaze.
- A classic mix of cod, smoked haddock and salmon This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Cod (Fish) (36%), Haddock (Fish) (35%), Pink Salmon (Fish) (18%), Water, Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler., Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook. 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas 6 20-25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W/900W 7½ / 6½ mins
Place on a microwaveable plate. Cover with film and pierce.
Cook on full power for 7 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/ 6 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: From frozen: Place in a saucepan and half cover with water or milk. Cover and cook gently for 10-12 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
400g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a bag (100g)|
|Energy||282.50kJ (66.50kcal)||282.50kJ (66.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016