Tesco Fish Pie Mix 400G
- Energy330kJ 78kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 330.30kJ (78.10kcal)
- A mix of Cod (Gadus morhua), smoked haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) and pink salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) in a protective ice glaze.
- Please the entire family with this Frozen Fish Pie Mix. A mouth watering mix of smoked cod, cod and pink salmon all in conveniently prepared chunks which makes the perfect classic fish pie. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Cod (Fish) (36%), Haddock (Fish) (35%), Pink Salmon (Fish) (18%), Water, Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Cook in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Place on a microwaveable plate.
Cover with film and pierce.
Heat on full power for 7½ minutes (800W) or 6½ minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Step: Cook on Full Power, Category D 750 Watt: 7½ mins 800W, Category E 850 Watt: 6½ mins 900W
Step: Leave to stand, Category D 750 Watt: 2 minutes, Category E 850 Watt: 2 minutes
Instructions: Place in a saucepan with just enough water or milk to cover. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Time: 10-12 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
440g (including ice glaze)
400g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||One-quarter of a bag (100g) contains||-|
|Energy||330.30kJ (78.10kcal)||330.30kJ (78.10kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016