Tesco Finest Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Energy1116kJ 266kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1641.60kJ(391.30kcal)
- Lemon sponge cake filled with lemon buttercream and lemon curd, topped with Sicilian lemon drizzle icing.
- Expertly hand decorated. Lemon Drizzle with a zingy Sicilian lemon drizzle. Our incredibly zesty sponge is made with lemon pulp and lemon oil, then soaked in Sicilian lemon syrup, so it's wonderfully moist. It's layered with velvety lemon buttercream and smooth lemon curd, and hand finished with a Sicilian lemon drizzle.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Sicilian Lemon Icing Drizzle (12%), Lemon Buttercream (11%), Free Range Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Curd (8%), Whole Milk, Humectant (Glycerol), Butter (Milk), Lemon Pulp, Free Range Pasteurised Egg White, Cornflour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Lemon Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt.
Sicilian Lemon Icing Drizzle contains: Sugar, Sicilian Lemon Juice.
Lemon Buttercream contains: Butter (Milk), Sugar, Lemon Curd, Glucose Syrup, Water, Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Dried Egg White.
Lemon Curd contains: Sugar, Free Range Whole Egg, Butter (Milk), Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Water, Gelling Agent (Agar), Lemon Oil, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action.It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of the cake (68g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2