Garnier Body Intensive 7 Day Aloe Vera Hydrating Lotion 400Ml
- Intensive 7 Days Aloe Vera Body Lotion Normal Skin
- When you apply a moisturiser, how long does it take before your skin stops feeling hydrated?
- Garnier takes care of you with:
- Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion
- Long-lasting hydration felt up to 7 days*
- Normal skin formula enriched with:
- Hydrating anti-evaporation active
- Inspired by probiotics found in yoghurt, studies have revealed its capability to reinforce the skin's natural protective barrier, to help create an anti-evaporation effect and maintain long-lasting hydration.
- Aloe vera
- For the hydrating needs of normal skin
- This desert plant has the capacity to survive for months in arid climates, without water. It produces a gel, rich in vitamins and minerals, known for its highly hydrating properties.
- Skin feels hydrated for up to 7 days after last application*:
- Immediately: skin feels softer and fresher
- After only 7 days of use: dryness -37%, roughness -42% and suppleness + 34%***
- After 4 weeks of use: a consumer study revealed that even if you were to stop applying, your skin would still feel hydrated for up to 7 days following the last application*
- *After twice-daily application for 4 weeks. Consumer test on 51 subjects, 5 weeks.
- **Fragment of Bifidus.
- ***Clinical scoring on 40 subjects.
- Hydration felt up to 7 days
- Light lotion texture
- Non-greasy, non-sticky
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Salicylate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citral, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Linalool, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum / Fragrance
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Poland
Preparation and Usage
- Usage recommendation: do not apply on face.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
In case of eye contact, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
400 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016