Tesco Original Multi Surface Wipes 40'S
- Tesco anti bac multi surface wipes.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria Bleach free 40 wipes
- Proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria including E.coli, Listeria, Salmonella & MRSA. Specially formulated for kitchens, nurseries and bathrooms. Compliant with EN13697. Suitable for: High chairs Sinks and draining boards Kitchen worktops Bins Kitchen units Shower screens Toilet and toilet seats Taps and plugholes Baths and sinks Children's toys
Tesco Anti+bac original multi surface wipes contain amongst other ingredients: Less than 5% Amphoteric Surfactant. Also contains: Disinfectant (0.55g Benzalkonium Chloride per 100g of liquid), Perfume, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
Store pack with label facing upwards Store in a cool, dry place
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Test on an inconspicuous area before use. Wipe surface vigorously removing all traces of soiling. Leave surface to air dry. Reseal pack after use to prevent wipes from drying out.
- Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone,
Wrap. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
40 x Wipes
Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, , ,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019