Schwartz Slow Cookers Chicken In Red Wine 35G
- A rich and tasty recipe mix with sweet tomato, aromatic rosemary, thyme and bay leaves for a slow-cooked casserole full of flavour.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Slow cook for up to 8 hrs
- 1 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe
- No hydrogenated fat
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 35g
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Thiamin (Vitamin B1)), Modified Starch, Red Wine Powder (9%)(contains Sulphites)(Maltodextrin, Red Wine Extract), Flavourings, Tomato Powder (6%), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sugar, Salt, Rosemary (2%), Malt Extract (contains Barley), Bay Leaves, Thyme, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Colour (Paprika Extract), Rapeseed Oil, Flavour Enhancers (Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need...
- 10 shallots, peeled
- 125g button mushrooms
- 8 skinless chicken thighs or drumsticks, trimmed of fat
- 125g (5oz) bacon, sliced and cooked
- 300ml (1/2 pint) cold water
- 2 tbs tomato purée
- 1. Place the shallots, mushrooms, chicken and bacon into the slow cooker pot.
- 2. Mix the sachet contents with the water and tomato purée, and stir in the slow cooker pot.
- 3. Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on High or up to 8 hours on Low, or until the meat is tender and cooked through. (Keep covered during cooking. Slow Cookers vary. Directions based on 3.5 litre model.)
- 4. Stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- For a little inspiration...
- Delicious with sautéed potatoes and broccoli. If you have time, brown the meat and vegetables in a frying pan before adding to the slow cooker pot.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
35 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||0.7g||4.7g||24%|
|of which sugars||8.7g||3.0g||3%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016