Tesco Smoked T/C Back Bacon Rasher 300G
- Energy748kJ 180kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 748kJ / 180kcal
- Smoked rindless thick cut back bacon rashers with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. These rashers have been thickly sliced for a meatier texture.
- Gently wood smoked for a deep and intense flavour
- Pack size: 300g
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 6-8 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Pan fry Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in the EU, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||748kJ / 180kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019