- Energy807kJ 192kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1774kJ
- Pastry Cases with a Layer of Plum and Raspberry Jam (9%) and Vanilla Flavour Sponge (20%), with a Custard Flavour Topping (29%) and Multi-Coloured Sugar Strands.
- A layer of plum & raspberry jam with vanilla flavour sponge and a custard flavour topping
- It's the little things that mean the most like an exceedingly good cake from Mr Kipling.
- Exceedingly good cakes
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Glucose Syrup, Plum and Raspberry Jam (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Plum Purée, Sugar, Raspberry Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Colour (Anthocyanins), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring), Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk, Sugar), Multi-Coloured Sugar Strands (Sugar, Potato Starch, Glucose Syrup, Glazing Agents (Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Beeswax), Colouring Food (Concentrate of Elderberry), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene)), Rice Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Egg White, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Dextrose, Emulsifiers (Sorbitan Monostearate, Polysorbate 60, Soya Lecithin), Whole Milk Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Flavourings, Milk Proteins, Colours (Mixed Carotenes, Lutein), Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Carefully baked in the UK
Place of Provenance
Lovingly baked in Britain
Number of uses
6 This pack contains 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Recyclable Carton Not Recyclable Film Recyclable Foil
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy these Trifle Bakewells at their very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
6 x Trifle Bakewells
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per bakewell (45g)|
|of which Saturates||6.9g||3.1g|
|of which Sugars||36.9g||16.8g|
|This pack contains 6 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016